Wednesday, July 6, 2016
On our way...
Alright! The plane is in the air and I am off!!!!!! We have been in the air for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. I am so excited😛 The best part so far was when we were above the clouds. Today there was mostly a clear sky, but we were in a spot with big, puffy, white clouds. And the prettiest part was that under the clouds you could see the gorgeous mountains. So beautiful. The ride should take 6 hours, so we should be arriving in roughly 5. Sigh😕. The scariest part happens every 20 minutes. The turbulence picks up and the plane starts shaking. I always feel like we are going to fall to our deaths! I was really worried yesterday that I would be really homesick, but the only time that happened was when I had to say goodbye to mom and dad. I cried a little. Anna is playing M.A.S.H, and Olivia is reading " All the Answers". They have served us the all famous peanuts, pretzels and animal crackers shaped like planes! Anna and Olivia got a drink but she forgot me and I felt needy asking her, so I didn't get one. But that's okay, I'm not really thirsty anyway. I'll write more tomorrow! See ya!☺️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment