Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Summer Updates and other stuff
Hello hello my minions! So, a couple of days ago was Father's Day. We were going to have Sunday dinner at my aunt Holli and uncle John's house, but then they called and said that the air conditioning at their house had shut off and wouldn't turn back on. Usually you would feel very sorry for them, but I felt like I had to call a hospital and burn their house down because this is Arizona the home of 🌞☀️🔥. Plus, that day the temperature was 116! Instead mom offered them shelter here and sent out a text message that said the party had been switched to our house. Now that I think about it, that didn't really have anything to do with the main story, but what the heck. Anyway, shortly after we had finished dinner, my grandpa called me, Anna, and Olivia to the table and he said that we were going to talk about the trip to New Jersey. The talk made it feel like the trip was tomorrow. Sadly it was not, but the awesome thing was its only in two weeks!! Well, yesterday we also got exciting news. My mom was feeding Casey custurd pie, and she squealed suddenly. Naturally we asked her why the heck she was doing that. She squeezed her eyes shut and said, "I've been keeping a secret for two weeks." Naturally we asked what the secret was. She told us after about five minutes. Alright, the secret is... we are going to see Matt Meese live!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! I love Matt, he is one of my favorite Studio C members. I am having the best summer ever!! Eeeeeerrrrreeeeekkkkkaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment