Friday, November 24, 2017

Lion King and other crap

So, turns out I haven't done anything in this thing for more than a year. 6tg grade went by really fast. I started a new school, legacy, and it's really cool. I have a new group. Gabby, Jada, Laura, Nathaniel, and Luke. Another girl joined us this year and I want to wring her neck. Her name is Leona. She's in my choir class, and she is the worst singer ever, but she thinks that she is the best, and she lets us know it. She is trying to steal Gabby from me, and it's kind of working.

Now I'm in jr. High and I really like switching classes, and I have discovered that I have a gift. I procrastinate , and still maintain straight A's. 
Seriously, I do 3rd period homework in 2nd period.

I did about 3 plays while I've been gone. I was Strimboli in Pinocchio, I was a peacock in Jungoe book, and I just finished being Puumba in Lion King last week. I merlt so many awesome people. I met my new best friend, Davyn, who played Simba. I have other new friends like Lesia ( Zazu ), Ashalia (other Puumba), Alexis ( Sarabi ), Sevi ( Gazelle ), Abby and Kailyn ( both Timones), Ashton ( other Simba ), Lindin ( little Simba), and Danielle ( Lioness ). Lion king is my fav play I've done so far. I already miss everyone. Here's some pics: 
Ashalia
Me, Lindin, Abby, Victoria
Me and my Timon!! (Kailyn)
Ashton
Cousin Jacob ( little Simba)
Me and Anna
Me and my best friend Davyn
I ran for StuCo, I didn't get secretary, but I got representative.
The most beautiful fish ever
My child Vichy
Davyn was the godfather
Casey started preschool
We went to disneyland
Pinocchio
Started babysitting
Me and two of my best friends

No comments:

Post a Comment