Sunday, May 22, 2016

Bad news and Good news.. Bad news first

So... about that play, it never happened. The audition was mostly doing certain sword-fighting moves, and I knew that I would get a part. But, barely any people auditioned before and after me. There weren't enough actors. I was a little disappointed because it was February, and the next play audition was in May, but I could wait. Now, look up at the date that this was written. Yeah. It's almost the end of May. We didn't go to the audition. I had completely forgotten about it, when I saw it in one of those packets with fun things you can do over the summer. One page said "Do a Fun play!" and then it had a list of play auditions that were going to happen. I saw the play that I was going to do (CinderOz) listed as happened three days ago. I went to mom and told her and she told me that she didn't take me or Anna to it because the dates of when the shows were happened when we were doing the good news. Oh, did I mention that the good news was that I'm-going-to-New-Jersey-no-big-deal-at-all? Really? I didn't? Oh. Well now you know. No big deal or any- TOTALLY JOKING I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T BREATHE! I'm boarding the plane on July 5th and probably arriving at maybe 6 at night. We will be staying until the 11th when we go home on the plane. This is my first plane ride ever! (Except for that one time where I rode one when I was like one year old, and that doesn't count.) I already read all of Mom's text messages from Michelle and Ally (the people we are staying with) so that I can find out everything that they are planning to do with us!! I have found so many cool things like dolphin watching, swimming in the ocean, going to the boardwalk, having a summer BBQ party, and going to The Fudge Factory, which make the best fudge you will ever taste in your life. The only thing that I'm concerned of is the fact that we will be staying at their beach house, and swimming in the ocean, and going dolphin watching. Maybe you didn't know this, but I am scared out of my mind of whales. They eat you! I swear, they live in the shower, the toilet, and every swimming pool, but they only come out when you dare close your eyes. I am going to do all of these things anyway, because I don't want to hurt Michelle's feelings. Michelle and Ally come to Arizona during Christmas and Thanksgiving, and I love them. They are awesome, and they always bring everyone some elaborate candy. I think that Ally is around 16, but I can't remember currently. Anyway, school just ended three days ago, so tomorrow is the first week of summer break (today is Sunday, and I count it officially summer on the next Monday.) Only 6 more weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment