Sunday, January 31, 2016
This Post Could be Acting, or it Could Not be
Okay, so someone asked me a few days ago what could I not live without. Well, I decided, and I am going to tell you. Unlike most people I know, I could totally live without a phone, a tablet, but not the computer. I have my blog on the computer! I also really love singing. I do it probably about 5 hours a day out of 24 singing. And another 5 talking. I also couldn't live without my family. (cheesy alert) They mean everything to me.
But this is something that I could not possibly live without. And it is acting. Acting, being different characters, and having a great time with the other people in the group is the best thing ever! It makes me happy. I don't know what I would do without it. Now, I know what you are thinking. "Marie, you've only been in three actual plays before!" I don't think so. I consider playing with dolls acting. And I did super cheesy school musicals, which now that I think about it, is not acting because it was way to exaggerated. (Well these people are going to have some smoky surprises for their holidays! - not funny. no one actually says that). I am way excited for Robin Hood coming up. I want Maid Marian so badly because she is the -steel-from-the-rich-to-give-to-the-poor- kind of gal. This play will be epic!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment